every life matters... |
- Place words to match this layout
- Use 1/2" margins Top & Sides, 1" margin at Bottom
- It should look balanced when you're done
- You may just print the marker in colors to match the Sample, or
- Select 8.5" x 11" Paper or Cloth
- Using colored markers trace & fill-in over a printed version so your memorial marker looks like the Sample
Type Colors & Size guidelines:
- Please use a Bold Sans Serif
- Name - Black - 72 to 140 points - TO FIT WELL
- Occupation -
Green - 50-60 points
- City Information -
Blue - 36-54 points
- Date of death -
Blue - 48-54 points
- Age -
Green - 48-54 points
- Gender -
Green - 36-48 points
- Your information - Hand written
- You may need to adjust the size of the lettering to create the most attractive look for your marker.
REMEMBER TO HAND-WRITE:
- City, State, Country at the Bottom on the Back!!!
Please do not include personal information!
- All markers are laminated for the Memorial.
- A thick lamination (10 mil) is needed for markers to last outdoors.
- Many office supply businesses can provide this service.
- Project volunteers recognize that laminating may be difficult to accomplish. If needed, send the marker you created to our mailing address, with a piece of cardboard inserted into the envelope to keep it from being damaged in the mail.
- Remember to sign your hand-written information on the back of the marker, at the bottom. This information will appear in that bottom one-inch margin.