Come share with your community...|
Tickets for the Vendors:
$15 per booth for the weekend. which includes 1 adult.
Additional adults manning a booth are $5 per person,
and the daily fee for kids is:
$2.50 for kids 16-18
Kids < 16 free.
Contact us first if you are interested in being a food vendor.
This is a Member Only event. We encourage the payment of membership dues in advance of our annual gathering for two reasons. There are a limited number of spaces available and we need seed money to cover the initial costs of opening the gathering. We are expecting to fill up to 500 Barterfaire Members to attend. Becoming a Member in advance will guarantee you a spot will be held at the Faire until 10:00am on Saturday.
Membership is required to enter. A Member may come to Member meetings and to The Olymia Family Barter Faire held annually. Membership allows entry to one Olympia Family Barter Faire Gathering and must be renewed annually to remain a member.
- Full Membership is good for about one year and includes access to only one Barter Faire. Cost $30 dollars per person at the door and $25 in advance... Ages 15 and under are free.
- Temporary Membership is good for one day: Cost $15 per person... Ages 15 and under are free.
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Tickets are now available for presale at www.buyolympia.com. Presale tickets are $25 for the weekend and they include camping for one person Friday and Saturday night (they will be $30 at the event). Day Passes (10am-11pm) will be available at the entrance for $15.
Things to Bring
- drinking water
- camping gear
- your barters, trades, items for sale
- the family
- musical instruments
- come prepared...
Sorry the following is not Allowed
- glow sticks
- dogs (except service dogs)
- drugs or alcohol
- plastic junk
- Bad vibes... don't worry... be happy...
Don't forget to take your garbage... let's leave the land as clean as we found it... Love the Earth
Gate Hours: Sorry no one will be allowed in before or after these hours.
- Friday: Gates open at 12 noon and close at Midnight.
- Saturday: Gates open at 8:00am and Close at 8:00pm
- Sunday: Gates open at 8:00am and Close at 3:00pm
- No One is allowed to stay after 6:00pm on Sunday unless they have signed up at the Gate to help with clean up.