Come share with your community...|
- Jenn Ownbey
- Bernie Pickle-Flowers
- Katie Davenport
- Sheila Wilson
- Current board members are those present at the meeting. We want to get 7-9 people on the board with 2 year term limits with 4 years as a maximum term before taking at least one year off.
- Our voting style is consensus.
- If a board member misses 2 consecutive meetings, a phone call will be made to ascertain their current status with the board.
- To ask someone to leave the board there must be consensus minus two votes. Conflict resolution will be through direct communication, board communication and externally sought mediation if necessary.
- Skills we are seeking for board members:
- money raising abilities
- good communication skills
- design skills
- organizational skills
- Additional board members will be invited by consensus by the current board members
- The prime requirements of the board are the willingness and ability to create and host the monthly meetings that will transition to weekly meetings as the barter planning becomes more eminent.
- We hope to eventually offer remuneration to people who offer skilled work in the creation of the barter faire. The board will decide how to spend any excess money from the proceeds of the barter faire.
- The board will consent to all financial commitments made on its behalf.
- Board members may not be paid for their services.